Center City District’s Restaurant Week is back for 2024! Over 100 chefs and restaurateurs will showcase their top dishes in a prix-fixe, three course menu. Restaurant week begins Sunday, January 21 through Saturday, February 3 and will highlight some of Philadelphia’s best culinary venues. Bon Appétit!
Restaurant Week Is Here Philly!
Restaurant Week is a twice annual dining event that runs for two-weeks. It brings Philadelphia’s incomparable culinary culture to the forefront. It’s a great way to dine at the most luxurious restaurants in the city without the luxury price tag.
Dinner is available for just $45 per person at most restaurants. Additionally, a premium $60 option only offered at select locations.
Two-course lunch menus are $20. For adults 21 and older, inventive cocktail pairings can be added to complement CCDRW menus with featured spirits Tres Generaciones® Tequila and Maker’s Mark 46®.
Secret Philadelphia’s Top Picks
It’s no secret- Philadelphia is filled with plenty of restaurants to explore and indulge. We rounded up five of our top picks to visit during Restaurant Week:
- Buddakan– Dine under the gaze of Buddha at one of Stephen Starr’s most iconic eatery, offering a curated dinner menu featuring modern Asian flavors for $45 per person
- Continental Midtown-Experience the bold and eclectic flavors of another downtown staple. Paired with all-new hand-crafted pop and retro cocktails in collaboration with the award-winning team at Miami-based Unfiltered Hospitality, the fare at Continental Midtown is sure to delight at just $45 per guest
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia– Indulge your taste buds at Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia during Restaurant Week with menus promise a rockin’ culinary experience with $20 lunch options and $45 dinner options.
- Loch Bar Philadelphia– home to the city’s largest raw bar, where you can indulge in authentic Maryland-style Crab Cakes (no filler!), raw bar selections, fish entrees and more for lunch & dinner.
- Dolce Italian– Immerse yourself in the timeless spirit of Fellini’s 1960’s Rome at Dolce Italian at the posh W Hotel Philadelphia. Sip on aperitifs and wines while indulging in pasta, pizza and seasonal fare.
To see a full list of participating restaurants, visit the Center City District’s website here.