Visit Philly they said, it’ll be great they said! Imagine coming to visit one of the best cities in the world, and not truly experiencing it. When traveling, it pays to go off the beaten path, to explore where the locals hang and to observe what they do. We asked our Instagram followers for things you have to do in Philly at least once in your life. Below is your guide to the ultimate Philadelphia bucket list.
Philly Bucket List Part I:
1. Go to a Phillies game!
2. Actually going inside the Art Museum.
3. Twerking on the street after the 🦅 Philadelphia Eagles won the game.
4. Go to a Flyers game.
5. Drive from the Art Museum to FDR without yelling slurs because of traffic.
6. Backdoor Dickhead!!
7. New Year’s Day dancing in the streets.
8. Run up the Art Museum steps like Rocky did while singing the theme song.
9. Have a “stoop beer”.
10. Visit Spruce Street Harbor in the summertime.
11. Visit the Betsy Ross House.
12. Eat a Cheesesteak
13. Hit a pothole
14. Mummers Parade
15. Wheelie on broad
16. Run the Broad Street Run
17. Go to South Street and eat at Tattooed Moms.
18. Visit Reading Terminal.
19. Bike ride along the Drives in the spring.
20. Delaware River boat cruise at sunset.
21. Take a picture with the Rocky statue!
22. Go to and Eagles game!
23. Go to a Sixers game!
24. Climb a greased pole and then shotgun a Yuengling thrown at you by a stranger.
25. Walk through Rittenhouse square and sit outdoors at one of the cafés
26. See Philly Elmo
27. Eggs and scrapple
28. Visit Fairmount Park
29. Grab a beer & some bites at Philly’s oldest operating Tavern, Mcgillin’s Olde Ale House
30. Get to Broad and Shunk
31. Get a cheesesteak from a corner store
32. Wissahickon Park
33. Eat a Cheese Steak Pats Steaks in South Philly.
34. Take a City hall tower tour (not many people know you can do this and I think it’s awesome).
35. Have dinner & drinks Double Knot Philly.
36. Check out a summertime DJ party outside in Fairmount Park.
37. Eat at Chickie’s &Pete’s
38. Have a water-ice & a Philly pretzel
40. Rap along to “Dreams & Nightmares”.