Winter has arrived!
Yesterday’s snow was one for the books! The biggest s in over a year, last night’s snowstorm covered Philly in a thick, fluffy blanket of white just in time for the holidays. Here’s a round-up of some of our favorite shots of a white and snowy Philly!
1. Like you’ve probably noticed it snowed quite a bit yesterday, so naturally the city was looking extra-wintry this morning!
2. Not to mention it already looked this terrific last night thanks to the heavy storm!
3. Um… City Hall is that you hiding in the snow cloud?
5. Philly was a brilliant sight to behold last night!
6. It snowed so much we could barely see the Benjamin Franklin Bridge either…
7. The iconic LOVE statue got covered in fluffy white snow…
8. And it was looking extra Christmasy!
9. Taking a stroll by the river today must have been lovely!
10. Just look at Independence park all covered in snow 😍
11. And the Comcast Center!
12. All in all the snow made our city look as beautiful and holiday-ready as ever!
See also: Get Whisked Away To The North Pole On This Magical Train Ride Just Outside Of Philly
[Featured image: Instagram / @kylehuff ]